I’m not going to lie to you; I wasn’t expecting to fall so hard for this little show. I wasn’t expecting to cry or laugh. I wasn’t expecting to hate the seven days between episodes. Alas, here I am— in a state of denial that there are only two episodes left. I just found this little gem. The summer has barely started. How is this fair?! Needless to say, it’s not fair, so let’s talk about this week’s episode, shall we?
- I’m madly in love with TC. I know the guy has some issues and they are completely understandable. Is it so wrong that I want to know more about them? I feel like we don’t have enough background, especially when it comes to what went wrong with him and Jordan. We’ve seen bits and pieces, but, damn it, I want more.
- I don’t want more of Scott, though. He’s got to go so that TC and Jordan can work their way back to each other. Clearly things aren’t finished there and they shouldn’t be. Did you see that kiss between them last week? Hello? We need more of that. STAT. (PS I don’t like disliking Scott Wolf’s character. Scott Wolf is the perennial nice guy).
- My favorite thing in this episode has to be the Drew/Rick story. Come on, that was heartbreaking. But it was handled so well and I am so glad that Drew stepped up for Rick. Things are not going to be easy for these two, but I can already tell that they will be worth it.
- Krista’s storyline may have completely broke my heart. Wilson was the sweetest and did not deserve to die. I usually don’t get attached to people who show up in only one episode, but I was so rooting for Wilson and Krista. I will be more than pleased if something happens with Krista and Kenny, though. My god, I love Kenny.
- Ragosa and Landry are going to be interesting. Funny thing, last week (before I watched this show or saw anything from it) I wondered to myself where the hell Daniella Alonso has been since her OTH days. I’m not crazy about Landry (and I wasn’t crazy about Anna either. Weird.) and I’m not crazy about Ragosa either, but I think I’d like them more if something were to happen between them. I’m not sure why.
So, if you haven’t watched this show, you should. And if you have, feel free to talk to me about it. It sucked me in so good!