It took me two whole days to find the time to see the movie. And I am sure it will take me less than one to see it again. That’s just how much I loved it.
I don’t want to spoil it, so I’ll just hit up some favorite parts:
- Logan Echolls in uniform (hubba hubba).
- All of the returning originals! All of our favorites! Amazing!
- The case and the fact that it really felt like one, long episode of Veronica Mars.
- Piz and Leo. I don’t ship them with Veronica, but I do appreciate them as characters and Chris Lowell and Max Greenfield as actors.
- Keith Mars, Veronica Mars, their relationship that makes every father-daughter pair just the teensiest bit envious.
- Rob Thomas said it himself, this movie was a love letter to the fans. As a fan, I am 100% feeling the love (LoVe).
- Which leads me to my last and most important point- Any interaction between Veronica and Logan, from season one up until now, will always be the most entertaining, heartwarming, heart-wrenching piece of the Veronica Mars puzzle. The movie captured them exactly how I wanted to see them.
Needless to say, if you’re a fan of the show and haven’t seen the movie yet- GO SEE IT! If you’ve seen it- see it again.